Welcome to Escalario

November 03, 2008

Escaping From Grinding by Dancing

November 2, 2008
4:30:30 PM

Desmond Yudha Galileo and DitoToday started with a regular activity, started with waking up at 5:36am and guess what the 1st thing I do? Yup, slacking around about 15 minutes at my bed. After that I do some “Sholat subuh” (Regular prayer for a Moslem) and the next thing I do is massively attacking my nephew with my thousand combo kiss attack right on the cheek. He is really cute! Plus his innocent face made me feel want to hold him (Even “a long brokened heart men” still can be defeated by a child, eh?). After playing around with my nephew I take my seat and starting playing around with my computer (Hey! This is Sunday no complaining ok!). I played my favorite online games called Audition Ayo Dance, personally I like very much this game. Simple game, with a ton selection of music plus no killing intention, I just getting bored playing MMORPG online game with its heavy experience gaining, killing intention, complicated requirement for a job class, and a thousand variety of skill class (Ruled number 2: dapit is a simple minded men). After some hours I spend to fooling around at online games I write some additional component for my blog, I like anime and manga but why I never write it to this blog? So I decided to adding some my review about anime that I like. At first writing I’m still a little confused and always guessing where I must to start writing… But looks like “puka-puka” is worked out on this scenario. Oh, I forgot to tell “puka-puka” is one of unique words that I found while playing Breath of Fire 4 games. Its has meaning as slowly, relax and also has another meaning “what will be… will be…” simply said that “a thing will works out in the end”. Wew, I guess its already 1 paragraph. End of 2nd Journal Mumble.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...