Welcome to Escalario

November 03, 2008

Prologue of My Mumble

Saturday, November 01, 2008
6:18 PM

I’d like to introduce my name, my name is dapit, and I live at a small village called…. (I guess I’ll pass interviewing session). Okay, from this day I decide to do some a little more confident! I will starting to write about my own activity (about my own selfishly, huh?). Let’s get to the journal my mumble.

“Awakening of The Slacker Boy”
Today started with just like the other day, with my old habit of slacking in the morning. Just sleeping on the bed and do nothing from 7am until 10am, thinking about something than unnecessary to think. I guess what of the point of I do something like that? Whatever… it’s just common sense of human that trying to slacking of as much as he can (Dapit was trying defending himself with some alibi). After thinking those something not necessary like that I began to write two blog about Indonesia (my country) and (while writing this blog I open “My Document” to remember what the other blog that I forgot) Audition season 2 (looks like its working). I begin realizing that looks like I’m very slow on doing something just like writing or anything else (just like an old turtle, eh?). Whatever this is my identical sign of writing blog, no complain okay! A clock already has pointing at around 1pm I’m little tired of writing some those blog (even I got tired just for writing 2 blogs). So the next thing that I like to do is rest till the end of the afternoon, for increasing my slacking experience! Even sometimes I wonder how many slacking experience that I had been gained until now? Do I already have leveled up in my job level as slacker? What slacker skill that I should choose? What will be my next job after mastering slacker? (Looks like dapit mixing up between reality and online games).

After a little take a nap, some revision! I don’t think that is called take a nap. Thing that called take a nap usually only take 1-2 hours (I guess) but in my case this more than just it. More detailed information: Dapit has sleeping from 1.30pm, and he woke up at 5pm. So how many times he spends to take a sleep? 3,5 hour! So its looks like reasonable why I don’t recall this a nap. So starting today I decide to call equal or more than 3 hour sleep as “Prolonged take a nap!”

Q&A 2nd Edition Release.
Q: “dapit may I ask something?”
A: “Okay! What it is?”
Q: “If your prolonged take a nap take 3,5 hour. How many times you spend to sleeping at the night?”
A: “…….. (Even a high class slacker like dapit can’t answer this question)”
Q: ”Huh?”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...