Welcome to Escalario

November 06, 2008

A Beauty in The Near of The Ditch

November 5, 2008 10:59 PMLittle flower photo
Today there are no special events; I think this just regular activity for someone like me. But, today before I go to campus somehow I managed to catch some photo while waiting for a bus. Not so beautiful object I think, but its inspired me. Those flower located in near of the ditch and its make me thing: Why there is a “beauty” in place like that? What is the point its have blooming in that place? Personally I think its just being a worthless to blooming in place like that. But after a little think it’s made me realize the most important thing. At least this important thing can be said, “Even at inappropriate place, flowers can still blooming”. This flower just following the nature laws to keep staying alive (survive) even in that unsuitable place, so I think its just a simple proof that life is so important, right? I guess we must treasuring every time we have, as long we alive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm,, i think this is kinda inspired me too..

nice writing pid..

very suspicious,,
Are you okay when you wrote these???

dapit said...

huehuehhe... I'm just a little desperate and tired while writing these one, I don't know why this can be so good~
^o^v
by the way thanks for the compliment danu...
(even I don't think the last part of your comment can be considered as compliment =,=a )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...