Welcome to Escalario

November 05, 2008

Totally Exhausted

November 4, 2008
9:07 PM

Tired…. tired… tired… today I’m totally exhausted! Go to campus with bus, updating layout again, posting 2 blog and do something not necessary while browsing! But at least today I’m successful on shortening my blog. I throw away some widget that I think that’s not necessary to put on my blog, and make some gadget with manual html programming just like in blog label and blog link. Now only need some finishing touch especially at bottom advertisement and header!Playstation 2 ConsoleHuh… Lately, I also didn’t have enough time to playing playstation games (How hopelesly I am…). Grathmeld (my 2nd blog) I’m sorry I even didn’t have time to posting some of review… Aaaaaaaarghhhhh…. Gimme a break! Maybe I should take some holiday after finished setting layout for this blog. I’m tired... stop writing and Time to sleep… Z z z z z z …

P.S. even when I’m trying to move this journal mumble from word to notepad I misplaced notepad with calculator!

4 comments:

Danu Patria said...

so blogging has became a full time job for you now?

dapit said...

Argh not fulltime danu, just this time only. Okay. . okay. .
From all of our alste guild member, I'm the most spoiled boy, right? That's why I just want to prove that I can be a single fighter too! just like the rest of us... and I'm not giving up yet!
(stubborn as usual, eh?)

Danu Patria said...

spoiled boy?? i've never said that.. especially to someone whose riding a motorcycle for 2 hours everyday.
And a "single fighter"?? do we're now in some kind of war?

i hope not in the war againts the western domination.. i see you're kinda look like a terrorist type right now,. hehehe

dapit said...

riding motorcycle 2 hour a day after that, Hospitalized for 1 month!
How unlucky I am,
@,@~

spoiled Terrorist ~,~a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...