Welcome to Escalario

November 04, 2008

20 Killometers Just for Posting Blog

November 3, 2008
6:54 PM


Tiring… Hmph, today I go to campus. *end*
Just kidding, Okay let’s start!

Today, the weather feel so cold its maybe because season transition from dry to wet season. When I woke up at the morning I feel that really-really cold even I’m still in my bed and there is still no window/door being opened from my room. I guess season transition plus rain on last night it’s the prime suspect in this case. On this day I’m planning to go to my campus udinus (universitas dino saurus *LoL ), actually there are no important thing that I have to do in there. But my 10 blog draft that I have been made on this last 2 days can’t wait anymore to be posted.

Cangkiran Bus StationAfter a long journey to campus by bus with distant about 20km and time elapsed around 1 hour, I successfully take my foot on the campus yard (Fiuh~ a long journey!). But my hope to post some of my blog on campus as fast as possible was being delayed. It’s because there are no empty pc on Dinus Tech that I can use for accessing Internet, this is really bad day (I said it only on my mind). Whatever, slowly relax… what will be will be… (puka-puka again,eh?) so I take my best initiative and solution to killing time! Playing online games again and again at Dinus Tech, after 1 half hour playing games intuition say that this time there must be an empty pc for Internet access. And somehow my intuition right this time (usually it’s only less then 45% right on guessing something), so my 10 blog posting operation begins. After a few second, minutes and later reaching hour somehow I managed to complete my primary mission to posting all my draft. Next to the secondary mission! But actually I just fooling around on browsing at random sites and Download some MP3. After clock indicated at 4.30 pm I decided to go back to my village, home and still by bus *sob. On the bus somehow I managed to meet with my old friend at elementary school, we not talking too much like on last time we meet on school reunion. But somehow its make me feel not lonely... I guess all people need a friend, eh? Even at the bus!

2 comments:

Danu Patria said...

ride a bus now??
what happened to your super-duper-110cc-suzuki-smash?

dapit said...

it's has been sold... *sob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...