Welcome to Escalario

September 20, 2008

Overworked?

Lately, I feel that my body, soul even my tremendous outstanding spirit become weaker and weaker. I feels that I'm not being myself that very relax and never think about something so seriously, I guess I get overworked with my blogs and any advertisement for it. My first opinion about blog just like a simple personal comments or opened-diary, but I guess I got missdirection from it's original purpose and too much spending time for searching advertisement, setting layout,etc. But nothing to lose, I got some a little information about advertisement for website and I think this is enough for now. Maybe someday this a little information will be useful, or not? whatever... Looks like I'm still like saying "Puka-puka", eh?
*) "puka-puka" means What will be, will be... ( a simple meaningful word from Breath of Fire 4)
dapit,

1 comment:

Danu Patria said...

yeahh,, don't worry be happy. puka-puka baby..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...