Welcome to Escalario

September 12, 2008

1 Body, 4 Personalities.

I don't even know exactly when I feel this personality had sprouted into many different kind. Basically as a boy I born to be a true lover (it's true?) , whatever but I'm sure of it there are some part of me that want to be like that. Just like when I keep searching a girl with my only unreasoned criteria, that very hard to find! While my journey keep progressing I found another of me who want to beat anything on front of me, just call it a gamer side who always want to keep fighting and fighting (Are you never got tired Pal! Hmph!). This evolution still progressing, sometimes while I am with my friends I feel that there are some tendency that I want to controlling all of them! Recruiting as much as I can, and then work as one union to do something great together (just like conquering the world) just say it leadership ambition. I don't know it's true or not but I feel that I had a little special ability to make a few of person gathering surround me, but I think it's rusted now. Hmph! next to 4th stage of personalities evolution (maybe the last) , a personality tendence that all mature people had. This is called . . . . . *Sorry, due to insufficient word creation of my mind I decide to suspend this blog titled "1 Body, 4 Personalities" thanks for reading this uncompleted blogs*
dapit,

4 comments:

Danu Patria said...

yeah, right.. i think it's not just you pid, but everybody else is also have a multiple personality.
The diference is in "how far" each personality is affecting their character.
And maybe that is why everybody is different from other right??

Anonymous said...

*gubraks*
Human beings sure are complex things. Tell me if u have finished this post, okay.. :D

P.S. pit, please enable the Name/Site identity

dapit said...

Looks like only Danu and Arif whos reading my blogs... whatever,,,

-to danu patria : Ho oh, I think this is 1st time "our way of thinking" not oppossing each other.

-to Arifn : your 1st wish had been granted, now you only have 2 left wish to be granted.

dapit said...

Rip, those are already finished...
suspended I mean, suspended forever, eh?
because there are some word that I can't write there due to "adult content"
T.T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...