Welcome to Escalario

September 21, 2008

da PiT Search Engine

Google custom search widgetda PiT search engine was actually a Google Custom Search that newly provided by google, it's not like common search engine that provided by Google. Because this type of custom search was also part of AdSense program. On this new custom search we can naming our search engine,manipulated result of our search engine, add some label (refine),etc. Just like we desired. For example just like picture below this point :
Google custom search result
-The red circle means Refine (Label) that we desired, in those picture there are two refinement that I had been add. There are da Pit's Page Only and da Pit & Friend Page. Each refinement focused on site that we had add on it.
-The blue rectangle means result of search test of the keywords , it can be global web or focused only on some web. But in my case I use global web search and include my own web on search result (if the keywords match of course).
Prety simple and convenient, eh?
P.S. I had change the configuration to search only on my page.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

puka-puka??

Danu Patria said...

heyy,, gone again?? now, what's the problem?

Anonymous said...

cie... u've got ads on ur site..
I'll follow ur path soon.. :D

@danu:
whaddaya mean with "gone again"??
I'm confuse.. wanna explain it to me?? ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...