Welcome to Escalario

October 19, 2008

Elementary School Reunion

It's has been a little while since I write a blogs, okay I'll write about my story on Elementary School Reunion. And this is where my story began :

Elementary School FriendA calendar showing October 4th, 2008 on these day. At this morning I still confuse because there are two event that I must choose, they are : School Reunion or Recreation on Yogyakarta with my old-man and family. So confuse... but in the end for a bunch of unbearable reason I prefer school reunion. Clock showing time around 8.05 am, it's already late for promised gathering time on my elementary school ! Then I go to Boja that located around 3km from my village by bike and catch up with my friend Dicky. Later we walk together to our elementary school, on the way there I see many things has changed and also we meet Citra who already go to school but back to home because there aren't many people on school while she is going there. Together three of us go to our elemntary school together, Dicky and Citra looks like they are match each other especially when I see they are talking about some topic (but this is only my personal opinion ^_^ ). On the school we meet with our 6th years classroom-friends, but sadly there are many of them that can't come (around 1/3 of our classroom). But whatever, I think someday they will realize how percious time will be..

Elementary School Reunion PictureAfter some of times preparation then we all decide to go to Jimbaran. It's not a long journey like in Saiyuki - Journey the West or another RPG games stories, but when we go there looks like time go slowing around me. It's just like we all already a big family, although separated around 10 years there is still 6 years bond connection around us. Maybe that the unreasonable reason that keep us remembered each other, but I still forgot some of them (Forgive me!!!!!!).
(To be continued.... )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...