Welcome to Escalario

October 27, 2008

Drugs

TB Medicine
In those picture there are 3 kind of drugs that I getting a little bored to swallow it. Two of them are pure drugs and the other one is multivitamins (Hmphh... sometimes I wondered, why I write a blogs that described about my medicine? Ah, whatever . . . I think this is perfect time-killing machine as substitute of playing games). Back to the topic! I had to eat those small-but-expensive-things 3 times a day, this is the detailed information : 1 tablet at morning after breakfast, 3 tablet at a time in the afternoon after lunch and for finishing move is 1 non-pure drugs (multivitamins) capsule at night after dinner. But usually I swallow those 2 last kind at the night (dapit is a kind of rule breaker, and busy-less men! ). I think that's all I want to write (because the author is a little sleepy), I provided some new technique to defending myself from further question in this blog. This things called Q&A, it should be enough to expressing any of reader question.

Q&A
#1
Q - How to subscribed those kind of drugs?
A - Just got TBC or Flex then you can go to the specialized doctor and register as subscribber.
#2
Q - How to unsubscribed those kind of drugs?
A - There are three option : Already recover from those illness, Stay alive without medicine (try it if you can...), Or rest in peace. Boldly can be said : Live as normal, live as illness people or died as victims.
#3
Q - What is the most frightening medicine treatment about this illness.
A - I will answer based on any treatment I had experienced. Hmm.. I think antibiotic tests injection, and direct injection through the lungs with localized anesthetic (called difusion or whatever..). It's a little frightening but I don't have any choice, eh?
#4
The one who ask the questions has run away from Q&A battle fields, =,=a

write with pure sincerity,
by dapit~

1 comment:

Danu Patria said...

heyy,, don't you know, i'm also had a TBC. But it was long time ago, i think when i'm on kindergarten. I had to swallow those pills everyday too..
And you know what?, maybe 'cos i'm still a li'l child in that time, i was missin' the pills for several days. Back then, i think it was not a big problem, 'cos eventually i was declared recover from TBC a year later.
But long after that, maybe when i'm on 4th grade, that desease is comes back alive again. I got struck by TBC once again, get a lot of rontgen and a lot of pills again.

So,,don't miss your pills pid. You might seems healty, but those viruses is just became weak, and the only way to finish 'em all is by take the pills regularly..

And i'm very serious 'bout it man. So, take care, okay? You're still got a plan to take over the world, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...