Welcome to Escalario

August 26, 2008

Stupidness of The Day

BathroomWeather looks very nice today, from the morning I already has begin playing computer in my lovely-scattered room. Without realizing it has already noon and sun has already shining up with it's luminous light. I think this time for a little rest I guess, then I decide to take a bath. 

Bathroom in my house is simple, like another common bathroom in Indonesia. It is just small room with with large box (called "bak" in indonesia) to store flowing water from water tower pipeline. This is where my stupidness materialized I'm not realized that I used shampoo to wash my body, I realized this thing when I look on the mirror. This is my routine that I can't miss on, I always looking myself on the mirror when I take a bath. On the mirror I see my hair , but there is no bubble on it. From this point there I realized that I used shampoo on my body, but I still wondering why there is no bubble when I used shampoo to wash my body?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm,, That's strange. i can have a bubble when i use shampoo to wash my body.

(another useless comment for today)

Apin said...

Hai kk...
salam kenal.

Tempat mandimu itu y?
uhauhaua sangat tidak higienis.
^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...