Welcome to Escalario

August 15, 2008

August, Season of Dry at Indonesia

August 13th, 2008
Rainy
August 14th, 2008
Sunny
(it's look like weather forecast in the Harvest Moon game =,=a)

August 15th, 2008
Today I am getting up a little late, I tried to open my eyes clearly and look the clock showing time (around) 6.35 am (I think... because looks like my eyes hasn't clearly opened). But still, I remember the call of duty (this just like a title of shooting game) for moslem although I guess it's already really really late because the sun has already shine. Instantly after finished my body automatically plug-in, log-in and when I realized it's already online in the game called Master of Fantasy. After play for a hour there are message from administrator, "Akan ada maintenance server, para pemain diharap log out sebelum pukul 08.00." (Writen in indonesian language). Huh, my lovely-beautiful day has ruined because of that message. Never give up! I said in on my mind, but my body still depressed.
"....
I continue to roam about in the dark.
When I stretch out my hand, it slips out between my finger.
Where ever will I end up after this struggle?
....."
(Magister Negi Megi Openning Part 3)
Tutttttt.......
Whatever, back to the topic!
Then I looked out upon the windows, looks like there is sunny day out there.
So why I am still standing here, and write and post a blog?
I realized it then, I decide to ending up this blog..
whatever the reader like it or not.. XD

dapit,

"This is the strength of the wonderful world",
I hear those words from Samurai Warriors 2 XL character named Gracia,
a very meaningful words I think...

1 comment:

Danu Patria said...

and i still don't know why you use this nickname : Sistem]
instead of this : System]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...