Welcome to Escalario

January 01, 2008

New Years at Pegasus Net~

New Years Event one of big event that waited by many peoples, without exception is for me of course. New Years 2008, new spirit? and new life pruposed? Yup! but still in the end, I celebrate it at the Games Center. Something still can't be changed, whatever...
But it's still fun, I can meet with people on Indogamers battle net that I can't see at noon. At the midnight I still can see a fireworks from there altough it's not very clearly seen and also at those time Pegasus offer free food called "Lontong Sate" for all people on those game center. After that I plan to play DotA bNet for few hours again, but actually I play until morning because I can't sleep thoose night. I'm very jealous with my friend named Apin, he can still sleeping in front of computer and looks like in very peacefull sleep.But still that is wonderful new years night.

1 comment:

arifn said...

aduh pit... jek seneng main game wae ya??

eling pit.. persiapkan dirimu untuk masa depanmu sendiri..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...