Welcome to Escalario

October 24, 2011

Persona 4 - Beelzebub

Persona 4
After watching the animation serial of this games, don't know why I feel curious to play this game again. So then, I preparing my old-dusted Playstation 2 console and start playing it, luckily there is still some save data from my previous clearing story. Okay then here it come the game progress. At first the story still same with the animation series, but here I found the different of thing between the two of them. At the animation series our main character a.k.a Narukami Yu awakened his Izanagi on the first visiting of television world with Chie and Yosuke, but in the game Narukami and Yosuke both awakened their Persona at the second visit when investigate Konishi Saki death. The other thing that I also found is that the owner-host of shadow-Persona didn't collapse when their shadow going into berserk/rampage due to their owner self rejection.

Personally I'm also curious about the Persona system at the animation series, does Narukami can summon the other Persona as the symbol of his title as a "Wild Card"? But, whatever it is the good thing comes from the games that I finally can ressurect my old buddy Beelzebub from the compendium during rescueing Yukiko. But waw, the cost is extremely expensive. I need to spend ¥61,000 to re-summon it, and it's worth for it! Altough Beelzebub has regular stats but it have it's own unique.

Here is the parameter of my level 86 Beelzebub:


Elemental Resistant
Phy


Fi
IceElcWnd


Li
Drk



-
DmNulRpl


-
WkRpl

Skill



Agidyne



Repel Physical



Mabufudyne



Spirit Drain



Mind Charge



Mamudoon



Primal Force



Null Light

Next Lv 87



Megidolaon

P.S. Move the mouse pointer over the skill name for skill information.

Tricky persona isn't it? That's why no matter how hard it is, I want to released it from compendium at the beginning story as soon as possible. Then when I tried it against Boss, Beelzebub's Primal Force attack  successfully landed 701 damage on Yukiko's shadow. Heavy damage with high survival ability, personally I like this Persona so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...